Friday, March 2, 2007

An inaugural post.....

Having unsuccessfully tried several other times to maintain a blog here on blogspot, I'm trying once again, with one of my favorite topics the theme of this site: Kansas Basketball.

To start out with, I'll give you some links that I appreciate a lot.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology (Joe Lunardi's now daily prediction on how the bracket will fill out come the Big Dance. KU is finally getting recognition with him after most of the other potential No. 1 seeds are falling like flies)

www.kusports.com (The official website for Kansas sports, they have daily articles, including columns by Tom Keegan, which are highly enjoyable)

www.phogblog.com (A site run by several people, including my brother, who's blog is here )

The Kansas City Star's coverage of Kansas basketball

That's all for now, as I'm on a tight schedule. Tomorrow, THE big game against Texas. 11 am, CBS.

No comments: